Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

christian a des amis c est le principal !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
klienthebest
klienthebest

Female
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 546

christian a des amis c est le principal ! Empty
PostSubject: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 16:09

alors voila c est un article sur kimi en anglais qui parle de beaucoup de chose notament son passage chez ferrar mais le plus inportant je vous le traduis

THE CHILDHOOD DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE,
Kimi referring to his 3-year contract with Ferrari

Kimi bursts into laughter when our reporter comes to McLaren's VIP area on Monza's paddock and hands over a new book of Matti Nykänen and his life (a former skijumper) to Kimi.
You got to be kidding me! Or is this story true, Kimi giggles while skimreading the book of Nykänen, who he highly admired when he was a kid.

Kimi is the first Finn to drive as Ferrari's number 1 pilot, which is his but also every driver's and little boy's dream. Kimi admitted his contract with the team to us already in May but now the news is official.

Jenni always worries about Kimi's racing

Kimi spends quite lonely days in the racing cities but he says that he got used to the schedules and rhythm already in his childhood. Most of the race days are full of waiting and then everything happens all of a sudden.
I don't really know any other drivers personally. Christian Klien is a good friend of mine. We live quite close to each other, except that he lives behind the border in Austria.
Reporters and media people wait patiently in front of the VIP area for Kimi to get even a little comment out of him. When Kimi steps out he is surrounded by reporters in a couple of seconds.
I've got a little room for resting here, about a meter by two meters where you can hardly even turn. I spend lots of time by watching television and sleeping between the qualifyings and other jobs, Kimi describes.

Kimi had his parents Paula and Matti Räikkönen and his PR guy in Finland, Riku Kuvaja with him in Monza. Jenni couldn't make it to Monza because of her friend's wedding.
We rode motorbikes to Italy. From my home Wollerau in Switzerland it's only about 250 km to Monza.

An F1 driver's job is very dangerous; Kimi's side is still sore from his crash in the Turkish GP. Still, Kimi assures that he has never been afraid of sitting behind the wheel of an F1 car, even though some of crashes have been bad ones.
Instead of myself, my mother and wife are always nervous and worried about me during the races. If I wasn't a racing driver, I'd do something else with the cars, like a mechanic for example, Kimi explains.

Respond to the lies

Kimi says that he usually doesn't care one bit what media says or writes about him. But during the past couple of weeks they have gone too far. Kimi was accused of drink driving in Hungary and losing his license because of it.
Now I need to respond because the stories of my doings have got totally out of control, Kimi says seriously.

I can handle the stories that are true, that I have really caused but there are limits for lies as well. One person gets killed in Finland nearly everyday but still my partying is a bigger story than the death of an innocent person.

Recently I read in a newspaper that I drive a Formula One car with drunk's luck (Finnish phrase). Quite incredible drunk's luck if you can get this far by drinking, Kimi comments about his Ferrari contract.

To keep the balance in his life after rough racing weeks Kimi likes to party with his friends.
Good parties are a very welcome change for me, Kimi smiles.

Instead of celebrating his contract with Ferrari in Monza, Kimi escaped all the media fuss with his parents to his home in Switzerland.

christian klien est un tres bon ami a moi nous habitons relativement proche l un de l autre exepter que lui se trouve de l autre coté de la frontiere en autriche !
merci a kimi.fr pour l article !
Back to top Go down
megajuju81
megajuju81

Male
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 17:40

ca m'étonne pas j'ai une photo ou on voit Kimi avec Klien en trai de sourire...kimi qui rit .... c'est possible avec Christian lol
Back to top Go down
http://klienspirit.skyblog.com
klienthebest
klienthebest

Female
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 546

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 18:19

sa fait plaisir de voir ca !!
Back to top Go down
chrikli
Formula Renault Driver
Formula Renault Driver
chrikli

Female
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 18:31

Raïkkonen habite en Suisse ?
Ceci dit pour la photo, c'est vrais, j'ai une copine fan de Kimi qui me l'avait envoyé, Kimi avec le sourire jusqu'aux oreilles. Impressionant !
Back to top Go down
redbullracing
Formula 1 Champion
Formula 1 Champion
redbullracing

Male
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 19:19

moi j'avais une photo ou Klien et Kimi fesait de la moto ensemble Wink

Y sont très copains et sa fait plaisir Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hfks-motorsport.fr.gd
chrikli
Formula Renault Driver
Formula Renault Driver
chrikli

Female
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 19:53

J'ai retrouvé la photo
christian a des amis c est le principal ! Eb7a5fcc3651ba9b00ffe205e924be57
Back to top Go down
ffff1
Admin
Admin
ffff1

Male
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 5026

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 21:25

cool c'est confirmer qu'ils sont amis, et c'est vrai qu'il n'habite pas tres loin en plus
Back to top Go down
ffff1
Admin
Admin
ffff1

Male
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 5026

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! EmptySat 16 Sep 2006 - 21:26

si sa se trouve c'est grace à leur acrochage en malaisie, en tout cas sa doit y aller en boite tous les deux
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christian a des amis c est le principal !   christian a des amis c est le principal ! Empty

Back to top Go down

christian a des amis c est le principal !
Page 1 of 1